Kairos Group reaches another important international recognition and got on the London podium to receive the UCITS Hedge Awards in 2018 for three products as Best Performer in the Long/Short Equity category:
- Kairos International Sicav KEY in Long/Short Equity (Discretionary) – Regulated Utilities Specialist Best Performing Fund over 2, 3 and 4 Year Periods;
- Kairos International Sicav ITALIA in Long/Short Equity Italy – Discretionary Best Performing Fund over 2 and 4 Year Periods;
- Kairos International Sicav PEGASUS UCITS in Long/Short Equity (Discretionary) – Europe Best Performing Fund in 2017.
Each product is different according to its characteristics, infact:
- KIS KEY is an equity sub-fund which invests mainly on the European stock market. The objective of the sub-fund is to grow the capital over the medium-long term by investing exclusively in companies operating in regulated (e.g. transport and infrastructure) and semi-regulated sectors (e.g. telecommunications and licences) which generally generate transparent, stable and sustainable dividend yields;
- KIS ITALIA Italia is a flexible equity sub-fund which invests on the Italian stock market. The objective of the sub-fund is to grow the capital gradually over the medium-long term, transforming the typical inefficiencies in the Italian stock market into opportunities;
- Pegasus UCITS is a flexible equity sub-fund which invests mainly on the European stock market. The objective of the sub-fund is to generate a positive absolute return over the medium term, through a long-short, special situations strategy.
The UCITS Hedge Awards are sponsored by the Hedgefund Journal and are given to companies that stand apart for the excellent services they offer the hedge fund industry.